Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the wonderful world of disney.

Listening To :
Activity[s] :
Msn-ing, feeling like Im about to die, etc.

Soooo I went to DISNEYLAND yesterday!

It was majorly fun. Majorly.

We [Michelle and I];
- Saw DARTH VADER!
- Toured the Christmas-ified Haunted Mansion in turning chairs. ;D
- Got bitched at by Snow White. Ho.
- Went on a fantastic Star Tour.
- Met Mike/Addison on a Jungle Cruise.
- Ate the greatest pizza ever. <3
- Fell in love with Addison over /another/ Jungle Cruise with him.
- Did plenty of wandering..
- Went to the TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI ROOM and got a pineapple whip [hwip] !!
- Got front seat on Indiana Jones! ;D
- Wanderwanderwander.
- Got snowed on by the Small World light show.. thing.
- Never actually went on Small World, because its scary, and the line was huge.
- Rode the CAROUSEL.
- Met Hot Asian Guy
- Christened Alyssa as an asiaphile.
- Met up with my dad [finally!] and got more money for food [finally, again!].
- Went to the French Market.
- Ran into Hot Asian Guy again ; decided to feed him to Addison's large Bengal tiger.
- Laughed at the people who doomed themselves to 20 minutes of lost time by standing in the beverage line.
- Made mashed potatoes.. Out of butter.
- Ate an amazing apple crisp, cemented to its plate by caramel.
- Were PIRATES, Arrr! [relaxing ride, that was.]
- Rode the epicness that was Big Thunder.
- TWICE.
- Went on the Jungle Cruise ONE MORE TIME -- Missed Addison. ):
- Stalked Addison anyway.
- Waited in the longest line EVER to get out.
- End.

Addison.
Lol.
DORKY PUN GUY.

"Its a bad place to be headed."
"You re in denial."
"That'd be hard to eat. Dark meat, light meat, dark meat, light meat, dark meat, light meat."
"You'll see.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHINGGG."
"That sinks. I mean stinks."
"Either way, you'll come out ahead."
"Plasticus Mechanicus."

Michelle is going to marry him.
Me?
I get to marry Hot Asian Dude.

Lolol.
He asked us what ride something was, and got it wrong, and I was like "Haha nice."
But then when we ran into him in the French Market, I was like "OMG MEANT TO BE."
So we planned to feed his girlfriend to the 500 pound Bengal tiger on Addison's cruise.
:D

Dude I had the weirdest day, when it game to guys.

First, in the Haunted Mansion line, this dude in the group behind us kept standing as close as he could to me without looking creepy.
It was actually really endearing.
He wasn't that /cute/, but he was adorable in a dorky kind of way.
I don't know what he thought of our conversations.. They were special. xD

Then this SUPER HOT GUY was looking at me in the Star Tours line.
He had a huge head, eyes on both sides of it, a sexy nose..
Hahaha.
He was the hottest animatronic alien you'll ever meet.

THEN. This creepy old man was staring at me at the carousel.
That was nasty.

Of course all day, every once in a while Id look at Michelle and go "EEE CUTE BOY." after we'd passed someone cute. xD
Because I like cute boys.
It also kinda made me sad, though.
Because like.
I keep seeing people together.
And desperately wanting to date someone.
Im tired of being single, now.
And its really depressing. ):

Anyway.

Uhmm.
What else.
I dunno.
Lol.

No comments: