Saturday, December 27, 2008

i. dont. care what you think.

Listening To : The Winter Overture [Requiem for a Dream] -- Clint Mansell
Activity[s] : Being antisocial? ;D

My family.
Is so cool. xD

My stepmum is having her family Christmas thing this weekend -- they do it every year, but there are so many siblings that it's only at any given house once in 7 years.
And its, quite obviously, our turn.
Meaning? There's 27 people staying here. Yeah. TWENTY SEVEN. All staying in some random place throughout the house.

I dont even have my own room -- My Uncle Clay and Aunt Donna are sleeping in there.
Im sleeping in the living room, on the poofiest, lovliest couch ever. My cousin Derek [WHO IS MADE OF WIN] is sleeping in my dad's leather armchair [god knows how], and my cousin Jordan and his girlfriend Ashley are sleeping in the middle.
Its.. Interesting. xD

BUT YES.
My cousin!
He's so awesome. Seriously.
He's, hands down, my favourite cousin ever. ♥
Don't ask me why. He's just like, the most normal person [... xD] in my family.

[my stepmum keeps calling my dad and freaking out, and its stressing /me/ out. she was sitting outside, secretly, to see if my dad was doing his job. controlling much?]

Continuing.
Derek and I stayed up until 5 last night.
Doing absolutely NOTHING.

We all watched Bourne Identity, and then all the adults went to bed.
So then we [me, Derek, Jordan, and Ashley] watched Bad Santa, but Jordan and Ashley fell asleep halfway through.
So Derek and I finished it, and then sat there, not really even talking, just sorta sitting there, glancing at eachother every once in a while.
Finally, I decided I was starving, so we went and made quesadillas.
And then..
We sat in absolute silence for about an hour.
That was hot.
And then finally, he migrated over to the couch I have, because I was all morose and sad looking.
And THEN we went to sleep.
Epic evening. Epic.

The movies were good, though. xD
Bourne Identity made my brain hurt, and Bad Santa was... Bad.

There's this thing.
Its like, a tradition.
That there's this angel that belonged to their mother.
And Korri, who's house the thing was at last year, was supposed to bring it.
And didn't.

So I had to spend 4 hours last night making an angel out of tissue paper left over from all the Christmas presents we had.
I made them save me the wrapping paper, because I want to use it to make shit with /anyway/. So that was handy.
Its actually pretty chill. Its silver and white, with gold ribbon as hair.
I know you're jealous.
Dude.
I had no idea what the fuck I was foing, and its somewhat apparent.

Anywho.
Im outtttt. ;D

I miss you people, though. ):

No comments: