Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Summary of a Year : 2008

Listening To : Kill Hannah Pandora Station
Activity[s] : Cleaning mah room.

I made this, cause you know, I have nothing better to do.

Its been a long year.
12 months long -- just like all years.
That's a lot of weeks for stuff to happen, a lot of days for things to change.

Go down the list, and answer the "Did you..." questions however you wish. You may just put yes or no, or offer explanation.
For clarifications [ y / n ], choose either yes or no.
If your answer was no the initial question, say n/a [so that anyone who takes the survey after you can still answer them.]

If a section isn't applicable, say so, and just remove the spaces between the questions [once again, so that someone else can fill them out.]

Here's to another year.


How do you think your year was, overall?
Not too bad, considering.

Did You Or Didn't You

i. - - s c h o o l - -


Not applicable? It is. (:

Did you...

Switch schools?
Yeah. Anacappaaa, baby. ;D

Fail a class?
Lol many of them. Last school year.
Tis why Im in 10th grade again.

Cut class?
Last school year? Duh. I didn't go to school.
This school year? No way! Its too much work!

Get good grades?
Last school year? No. xD
This school year? Hells yes! 4.0, baby!

Play any sports?
No. Never.
Gym Fitness doesnt really count in my world.

Get any awards / honors?
Nah. I will at the end of the semester, but thats next year. xD

Take any Honors / AP / IB classes?
Uhhm.
Im officially in Honors Algebra 2.
But World History is basically an AP class.

ii. - - w o r k - -


Not applicable? Not really, no.

Did you...

Get a job?
Change jobs?
Get fired?
Quit?
Get a raise?
Get a promotion?
Get relocated?
Have a shitty boss?
Do something memorable for your employer?
Have more than one job?
Have more than two jobs?

iii. - - h o m e - -


Did you...

Move?
Yeah. To my dad's. (:

Re-do your room?
Mmhmm! I painted it!
Purple, silver, and black, baby.

Remodel?
Not.. Really...

Get any new pets?
CUDDLES!
But he's not here. ): He's at my mum's.

Lose any pets?
Nikita.
She poofilated. D:

Have anyone move out?
Nope.

Have anyone move in?
Nope.
Unless you count myself.

Blow a fuse?
AHAHA YES. So many times. SO. MANY. TIMES.

Light something on fire?
Not accidentaly, thank god.

Have a leak in your roof?
Yeah. I think so.

Decorate your house for:

[ yes! ] Christmas?
[ yes! ] Halloween?
[ no ] Fourth Of July?
[ no.. ] Something else? [ specify ]

iv. - - f r i e n d s and f a m i l y - -


Did you...

Have a family member die?
Not that I know of. o.o

Gain a new family member?
I dont think soo...

[ n/a ] Through marriage?
[ n/a ] Through birth?

Make any new friends?
Hells yes! So many. :D

Make a new best friend?
Yessss. :DDD

Met anyone you wonder how you could have ever lived without?
Hells yes. Dude.

Lost a friend?
Yeah. ): More than one.

[ yes ] Just lost contact?
[ no ] Purposely stopped talking to someone?
[ no ] Had someone move away?
[ no! ] Had someone die?

Done anything super-memorable with your friends?
Ahahaha sleepover extravaganza!

v. - - r e l a t i o n s h i p s - -


How many relationships did you have this year? 2.

Did you...

Kiss anyone?
Yep.

Have sex?
No way.

[ no ] Lose your virginity?
[ no! ] Get pregnant?

Fall in love?
Yesss.

Fall out of love?
Not really.

Think you were in love, but weren't?
Yeah. ._.

Ask someone out?
No, I never do.

Get rejected?
See above. ;D

Break up with someone?
Yes.

[ yeah ] Regret it?

Get broken up with?
Mmhm. ):

Like someone?
Duh. xD

Like more than one person at once?
Of course!

More than two?
Lol yes. xD

Do something for someone else's own good?
Probably.

[ yeah ] Regret it / think it really wasn't that good?

vi. - - m a t e r i a l - -


Did you..

Get any amazing gifts?
Yesss.
Tablet, anyone? ;D

Get any awful gifts?
Not really.

Give any awesome gifts?
... I dont know.

Regift something?
No! Wait yes.

Buy something really expensive?
Lol yeah.

Get something really valuable for really cheap?
My purse! :D

Sell something for a lot of money?
No. >.> I never have money, rofl.

Lose something?
On a daily basis!

Have a friend get something you really wanted?
... I dunno.

[ n/a ] Still jealous?

Have a garage sale?
No, I havent in agesss.

Go to a garage sale?
No, actually. o.o

Get any new furniture?
Yesss. I got a desk!

Get a new computer?
Nah, that was last Christmas.

Cell phone?
No. >.>

TV?
That was last Christmas too.

Stereo / MP3 Player?
No, but Im supposed to get a Zune!

Buy new holiday decorations?
Lol no! We have so many.

vii. - - m u s i c - -


Did you...

Go to any concerts?
NO. ): I wanted to, though.. .Kill Hannah. ;-;

[ n/a ] Were they good?

Buy any actual cd's [as in, you can play them in a cd player]?
Uhh. For my dad. xD

Spend more than $100 on music on iTunes / Amazon / etc?
... Hells no.

Spend any money on music?
I BOUGHT MY FIRST SONG LOL.

Develop any new tastes?
Yeaaaah.
I like instrumental movie music, now. REQUIEM FOR A DREAM, WHUT.

Find any new 'favourite' bands?
Kill Hannah, Birthday Massacre, Nightwish.. I dunno.

Lose any 'favourite' bands?
Shiny Toy Guns, Within Temptation, Coldplay...

Go through any significant phases?
Emo phase, techno phase, random-shit phase...

Gotten anyone hooked on something?
Yesss. :D
Shake Tramp - Mariana's Trench --> Puteri
Final Countdown - Europe --> Everyone?
Fer Sure - The Medic Droid --> Everyone?

Heard about something before anyone else?
MMHMMM.
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
[only one I can remember. xD]

[ YES ] Felt awesome about it?

viii. - - m i s c e l l a n e o u s - -


Did you...

Have an awesome birthday?
I think so..
Explain : It wasn't what I imagined for a sixteenth birthday.. Kind of meh. But I got some cool stuff..

Change perfume / cologne?
Lol yes. I always do.

Get a new hairstyle?
Ayeeee. :D
I got hair that I can straighten.

Have a dramatic change in body shape?
Not.. Really... Im more curvy [in a womanly sort of way.]

Run a mile in less than 10 minutes?
HELLS NO.

Like Twlight?
.. LOL. Youre so funny. >.>

Go to the hospital?
Yeah. Too many times.

Break a bone?
Never have.

Trip over a coffe table?
DUH.

The Months of The Year


JANUARY

[ ] awful
[x] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : I was all stressed, cause the end of the first semester was coming up, and I didn't know what to do. Sad. ):


FEBRUARY

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[x] awesome
Notes : I had the most amazing boyfriend ever. My Valentines Day weekend was made of win. <3


MARCH

[x] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : Broke up with awesome boy. ):


APRIL

[ ] awful
[x] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : School was stressful as fuck. Had a good and then bad relationship with April. She pwns, though.


MAY

[x] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : Suckfest.


JUNE

[] awful
[x] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : School again. School is so suckish. And my birthday was disappointing.


JULY

[ ] awful
[x] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : I dunno. I had time to do random shit. I ditched Simfinity. Thank god.


AUGUST

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[x] good
[ ] awesome
Notes : I got on the right meds! :D Happy times ensued. Still was stressed about what to do about school.


SEPTEMBER

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[x] awesome
Notes : Anacapa, Grand Canyon, awesomness! :D


OCTOBER

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[x] awesome
Notes : More Anacapa, more awesomeness! That school, seriously.


NOVEMBER

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[x] awesome
Notes : Weee! Got a 4.0!


DECEMBER

[ ] awful
[ ] bad
[ ] alright
[ ] decent
[ ] good
[x] awesome
Notes : Was stressful, school-wise, but in a good way.


Three Words To Sum Up The Year


1 - Life-changing.
2 - Unpredictable.
3 - Alyssa.

No comments: