Friday, December 19, 2008

let me hear you screaming just for me.

Listening To : Where The Moss Slowly Grows [Jade Puget Remix] -- Tiger Army
Activity[s] : Feeling bad, texting, making plans, msning. Yeah.

I have a nasty habit of doing things that just aren't good for my mental well being.
Case and point : this evening.

I went to my dad's company party, as I usually do, and what do you know.
Eric was there.
Which makes sense, considering both his parents work with my dad.
But still. I was like "OMG."

I havent seen him since the moving-out party across the street in like, August or whatever, so I was like "Aaah!"
I actually got mad at him just yesterday for not talking to me anymore, cause I missed him.
Go figure.

So anyway.
It was actually really frustrating.
You know me, Im not patient. My bitching about my trying to be patient in other matters should give that away.
So in my ideal world, I would have just kissed him, and then wrapped my arms around his waist and just not let go.
But nooo.
I had to play this silly game.

Because for whatever reason, he decided for a while to avoid me, and only me.
And I hate to be the desperate-looking one that follows people around, so I just.. didnt.
But then that didn't get me anywhere. At all.
Why do i always have to be the one to follow people? Cant anyone EVER follow ME instead?!

Anyway.
Finally solved that problem.
And then it was fun. ish.

He actually sat on me at one point, that was chill. xD
Seriously, whatever works, man.
He smelled really, really nice, too, so that was a plus.
Im so used to being sat on -- he was so light. But he wouldn't believe that he wasnt killing me. Of course. Guys. Pfft.

I could launch into detailed descriptions of all the little things that happened that i thought were sweet, but I wont, for your sake.
He was really sweet, though.

But the entire time I was freaking out.
Because he does have a girlfriend. Her name is Jessica, and that is all I know. I know, what kind of stalker am I?
Ive just gotten lazy, and I dont feel like looking her up, because it'll depress me.
And so yeah.
The entire time we're sitting there, it was obvious to anyone that we aren't just friends. [but we're not dating!]
And the guy whos house the thing was at, his daughter was there [obviously?].
And I guess Jessica is the background to Eric's phone, so at one point she's like "Your girlfriend?" and hes like "Yeah."
And then I kept getting this distinct feeling she thought.. Well Idont know what she thought.
But it couldnt have been good.

I mean seriously.
If you were sitting there, you know this guy has a girlfriend, and hes holding onto this completely different girl like theyre dating, wouldnt you be like "God hes an asshole, and she's a slut."?
Way to make an impression, Alyssa.

So thats my drama for today.
It was a nice way to end a day [no sarcasm!].
I miss that kid like hell.
But seriously. I hate the negative connotation to it.
And he still owes me a kiss. :p

No comments: