Saturday, December 20, 2008

hay, holidays!

Listening To : My "Puteri-ish Things." playlist.
--> Right now : I Dont Care -- Fall Out Boy
Activity[s] : Supposed to be writing Christmas cards. Not actually doing it.

Today is a very Alyssa day.
Its up and down. :p

I miss Puteri like you wouldn't believe.
She went to Malaysia for a month.
I told my dad two days before she left it would suck, and god damn it, it does.
She wont be back until January 8th. I'll be back in school before she's back!
God its so miserable.
I have so much shit to tell her, and I am never going to be able to, because there's WAY too much. And Im lazy.

My best frienddddd. I cannot have her GONE for a month!
Bitch! :D

She needs to be back.
Even though Im sure she's having a rockin' time, which is great. (:


Alyssa went Christmas shopping today!
Got some of the best gifts ever, too. xD

For Tom and Eileen [party central, those two!], I got disposable coasters, "featuring made up wine tasting quotes"!
There are six 'designs', and they are :


"Vigorous, well constructed, even a little bosomy!"
"Sprightly and gay with fruity character!"
"Plummy with strong thrusting overtones!"
"Wave after wave of buttery spice!"
"Elegant nose with a long and satisfying finish!"
"An explosion of blackberries and cranberry zing!"

Arent those the most amazing things ever?
Seriously.
I love them. I was laughing way too hard in the cheese shop. xD
[yes, the cheese shop. best place to buy random presents EVER.]


I also got cards. Lots of them.
From Papyrus!
Papyrus is the absolute shit, and I love it with a fiery passion.
Cause you know how much I love paper.
Handmade cards. That are mindblowingly awesome. Oh yeah.

I got cards for all my teachers [Gordon and Suzie have an exceptionally goregous one. It. Is. Stunning.], Dad and Kerri, Grandma Pat, and then other people. Like my mum, Grandma Judy, my friends.. Whoever strikes my fancy.
But that means I have to write them all.
And Im so lazy.


I heard this song in the car today.
Untouched, by The Veronicas.
The music is absolutely amazing. I love it so much.
It brought tears to my eyes.
ITS A FUCKING CELLO.

However. The awesome cello-ness is wasted on the shitty song.
Seriously.
The lyrics -- 'I feel so untouched' -- makes me think "What the fuck why dont you rape me!?"
Pathetic.
Absolutely pathetic.
It could be the most amazing gothic-ish, dark song ever. :D
Its still beautiful, though. Try and ignore the vocals, and its pwn. The first 10 seconds are nice. Rofl.


I was stuck thinking about Eric today.
I woke up this morning, and I smelled like him.
It was incredibly comforting and nice, but still. Feh.

I still dont know what to do about that.
Lol. Not like its some easy thing, I know.
Whateverrr. Hes so cute. Squee. ♥


Im going to send Cliff the greatest christmas card ever.
Hes going to be like ".. You're an idiot. But you rock & I love you!" [lol keep dreaming, Alyssa.]
But really. Ive been really.. sentimental. For like, months. xD
I appreciate everyone and everything.

-dances-
Tah. ♥

No comments: