Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009. [modified]

Listening To : Tears And Rain -- James Blunt
Activity[s] : World History..

edit : I added to it, because Im not in a bitchy mood anymore, and my night was pwn.

If you were to ask me how 2009 was so far, I honestly couldn't tell you.
Good, I suppose.
Im happy enough.
I had a fun enough night.
But I cannot say I feel euphoric about it.
Im rather indifferent, to be honest.

I wrote some resolutions in chat yesterday.

Alyssa's New Years Resolutions

#1 - Get a cute boyfriend.
#2 - Finish sophomore year.
#3 - Don't go back to living with my mum.
#4 - Write something epic.
#5 - Figure out Cliff.
#6 - Change the less-than-desirable bits of my outlook on life.

Hot, I guess.

Last night I went to Leah's house.
That was magical.
It was Leah, Michelle, Libby, me!, and Leah's cousin DJ.
Fun. Stuff.
We did stupid things. :D

Like. The first thing anyone decided they wanted to do was put makeup on DJ.
For whatever reason, we had brought it up before he showed up, and then.. Yeah.
"CAN WE PUT MAKEUP ON YOU?!"
"..."
"PLEASE."
"As long as its nothing permanent..."

I still dont know he meant by permanent makeup.
Like, they tattoo shit onto your skin, thats permanent makeup.
Funn.

Anyway.
We [I] mainly did his eyes, and Libby put on lipgloss.
Which he proceeded to eat, because it tasted good

The Product?


I know, sexy, huh?
Seriously.
Look at those glossy lips.
And that shiny hair.
And that goregous eyeshadow.
Psh-aaw.

However.
He put up with a lot. o.o
I even got eyeliner on the inside rim of the bottom... Whatever that is.
And that feels weird to even me, and he tried really hard not to close his eyes.
So.
-claps for DJ-

THEN.
We randomly went downtown.
Randomly.
To do nothing, really.

We ended up going to Starbucks, and then walking down to Coldstone to stalk who was working there.
And proceeded to ALL share a little mini sample spoon of icecream.
Not really sure how we did that.
But whatever.

And so we went back to Leah's.
EPIC, RITE.

Leah was kind of sad, so Libby and I were like "LOLHOTTUB?"
And she's like "LOLYES."
:D
So we all went in the hottub [YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING, DID YA.]
That was exciting.

DJ was a total pimp, being in the hottub with 4 girls in bikinis.
You know how guys are.
Pfft.
He splashed us, too.
So we all got our hair wet. D:
Boys suck. >.>
[but hes cute, so you know, whatever.]

Anyway.
When 12 rolled around, we all got sparkling cider, and toasted to "hot, sexy people".
No joke.
And we all kissed eachother. ON THE CHEEK, GOD.
And yes, I mean face. [I wish I had cheeks of steel!" "I HOPE YOU MEAN YOUR FACE!" "I DO~!"]
Even DJ. Who gives really nice kisses [on the cheek.]. Seriously.

THEN. Libby and Michelle and I took a shower.
That was exciting.
"AH YOU GOT SOAP ON MY BOOB."
"HOLY CRAP LIBBY IS NAKED AHAHAHA."
"YOU SLUT, WASH YOUR BUTT."

[i feel like Im saying "and then" a lot. or just "then" in general. so.]

FOLLOWING THAT.
We watched Ratatouille [after DJ left. how sad.].
Which was hilarious, in an odd sort of way.
I was laughing hysterically at random points of it. xD

Things to add in :

- Talking to Michelle
- Breakfast
- Stupid pictures

[arg need to go to bed. will finish. sometime. ;D]

No comments: