Friday, August 22, 2008

you're manic.

Listening To : Manic - Plumb
Drinking : Tang, lol.
Activity[s] : Watching Spongebob [kinda], laughing at my nailpolish, making Evangeline something.

Today.
Is a good day.
Im like, in love with my new medication.
Its so awesome. ;D
Im so alert and stuff.

I bought my first song today.
89 cents. xD
For Industry, by The Modern. ^^

Anyway.
I found out today.
That I didnt get back into DP. So Im kinda like, stunned.
Im not even bummed, cause I just can't believe it.
It doesnt make /sense/ to me.
How could I /not/ be accepted back into my highschool?
See what I mean.
It just doesnt make sense.

And like.
I dont wanna be homeschooled. o.o
I want to go to real school.
Cause I just do.
I want friends I can do stuff with.
I want a boyfriend.
I wanna be normal /so/ bad.

Also, a quick note.
DONT FREEZE NAILPOLISH.

No comments: