Wednesday, August 20, 2008

signs of insanity.

"You left the lid off the Tang."
"I havent had any for like a week."
"Perry!!!"
"I haven't either."
"Sure. Blame it on your poor sick mother."
"Oh psh. It wasnt us."
"Im so defenseless, and you blame it on me."
"I didn't do it!"
"YES YOU DID."
"NO I DIDNT."
"DONT YELL AT ME YOUNG LADY. THIS ISNT A DEMOCRACY."
"I NEVER SAID IT WAS. Im just saying I didnt do it."
"STOP YELLING."
"STOP BLAMING."
"YOU FIRST."
"We're like the bird and the clam..."
"NO WE'RE NOT. THIS ISNT A DEMOCRACY."
"... Right. You're the bird."
"... Grandma is mad at you."
"Good to know."
"I HATE YOU. -stomps away-"



That is my mum and I.
For the record.
She did the stomping.

Also.
The bird and the clam story.

There once was a bird.
He landed on the edge of a river, when he saw a clam just below the water's surface.
Delighted, he jumped forward, and went to peck the soft clam from his shell.
However, the clam slammed his shell shut at the last moment, trapping the bird's beak.
"Open your shell!" The bird cried.
"Remove your beak." The clam retorted.
The bird didnt want to be bested by his dinner ; the clam didn't want to become dinner.
"Open!"
"Remove!"
"Open!"
"Remove!"
And so they stayed. Until a large animal ate them both.
THE END.

I dunno about the animal part, but some tragedy befell them. -shrug-

No comments: