Saturday, August 30, 2008

drama.

It'll just be easier to do what I did for Kate, and copy and paste what I told Puteri.

So fucking crazy.

Im at my dad's right now, though.
My room is so cute .xD
Its small.
And it smells like blackberries.
Right now its green, but Im gonna paint it purple, silver, and black, and get new lights and bedding and everything.

Also.
I still dont know what Im gonna do about my mum.
Not sure if I'll go back there. -shrug-

----

sheep and daffodils! says:
Last night my mom was like, waaaay not okay.
She lost my freaking medication, and them blamed not being able to find it on me.
And I was like "omg no."

So I called my grandma Pat, and was like "Dude. Get me the fuck out of here."
sheep and daffodils! says:
So I went into my room with my big victoria's secret tote bag thing, and gathered up everything I couldnt live without.

And when my grandma drove down the driveway, I put my stuff in the car, told my mom I was leaving, and left the house, shutting the door behind me.

But just as I was about to get in the car, my mum opened the door and was like "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING."
And I was like "I'll call you in the morning."
And shes like "LITTLE FUCKING BITCH DONT BOTHER."
sheep and daffodils! says:
But then she called me before I'd even gotten back to my grandma's, and was like "I have 100 percent custody of you. This is kidnapping. Im gonna call the cops. Im gonna call juvinile hall. I gonna tell Anacapa you're a kid who fucking runs away. How dare you."

And I was like "What the hell, its your fault."

Cause for the last week she's been acting not like herself AT ALL.
Its completely insane. She makes no sense, she's always mad at me.

Crazy. She's lost her mind, I swear.
sheep and daffodils! says:
And she was all "I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS." And its like, what the fucking hell. She doesnt have heart problems. She has something where the outside of her lungs are sticky for a week or so. And thats IT. Whatever else is wrong with her is cause she's taking drugs she shouldn't be.
sheep and daffodils! says:
So anyway. I finally just hung up on her, and went to bed.

And she woke me up in the morning saying the same kinda thing. That she had 100 percent custody of me, so I couldnt just leave.
That I HAD to come back, or she'd throw all my stuff onto the patio.
sheep and daffodils! says:
So I walked accross the street to my dad's at like, noon.

AND SHE KEPT CALLING ME.
sheep and daffodils! says:
Still saying my main purpose in life is to hurt her [yeah right, my life doesnt revolve around her].
And that she was gonna get rid of my stuff, my cat.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
CUDDLES.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
... Anyway.


How's Perry holding up then?
sheep and daffodils! says:
I know my poor baby kitty. ):

& I dunno. I had a message on my phone from him. He was like, crying. He misses me. >.>
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
Awwwh.
sheep and daffodils! says:
Anyway. Then I was talking to my grandma, and it turns out she doesnt even have 100 percent custody of me.

In theory she does, but legally its 50/50, cause my dad can't afford to pay her full child support.
So we kept trying to tell her that, but she's so totally lost it she like, wouldn't understand.
She's like "If you dont come back, Im never talking to you again."
sheep and daffodils! says:
So then she called my dad, and they decided I
sheep and daffodils! says:
**I'd stay here for a couple days, and that was the end of that.

But then she called me AGAIN and was like "I dont want you to stay there tonight. I miss you."
And I was like "Well yeah, but Im not gonna come back tonight. Its your fault Im not there, mum."
And she was like "Im so upsetttt, Ive been crying since you left" and shit like that.
And then she tried to bribe me to come back.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
Bribe you? With what?
sheep and daffodils! says:
Swimmimg. xD

It was like yeah right. Swimming for an hour is totally gonna make me put up with you.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
.. Swimming? x3
sheep and daffodils! says:
So she was going on about how much she wants me back.

AND THEN. She randomly started screaming at me about how I just want to hurt her, and that Im an evil little child, amd how she'd raised me up and then I turned on her.
I didnt even say anything to provoke it.

And I ended up screaming that I didnt wanna hear it and hung up.
sheep and daffodils! says:
Like, thats the reason I dont wanna be there.
sheep and daffodils! says:
She randomly gets mad at me. FOR NO REASON.
sheep and daffodils! says:
I ended up calling my grandma Judy [mum's mum], and explaining everything to her.
And she agreed that this was the best place for me, and understood that my dad wasnt like, trying to steal me.
And so she called my mum, I guess, cause she didn't call again after that.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
Ohh. So how long are you going to be at your Dad's for?
sheep and daffodils! says:
I dunno. At least till Tuesday.
this is screaming photo op. - xo. says:
Hang in there, okay? I'm sure things will get better. {:
sheep and daffodils! says:
<3
sheep and daffodils! says:
Im gonna do my best.
sheep and daffodils! says:
My dad and Kerri are freaking /awesome/.

Both my grandmother's are totally understanding and on my side.

My Aunt Sara is still gonna take me on an adventure Monday morning -- she's just gonna get me here.

So I have awesome people supporting me.

No comments: