Saturday, August 02, 2008

cherry chapstick.

Listening To : Myself eat Grape Nuts. I can't hear anything else over it, haha. [Oh, and Kill Hannah. Lips Like Morphine, baby. xD]
Eating : GRAPE NUTS. Lol. xD
Activity[s] : Playing Need For Speed [Im on Blacklist #7!], being contemplative. ;D

Im about to feel really guilty. ;D

We went to this wedding today.
Oh. My. God.
It was awful.
Seriously.

To start things off, everyone thinks Jeff made a huuuuge mistake marrying this woman anyway, which is never good.
Seriously, she just ISNT right for him. She wants to go and change how he lives his life completely.
She hates all his friends [including us. o.O I went over to congratulate them, and she was all "Thanks." super tight-lipped, nearly glaring at me.], didn't let anyone drink at the wedding...

The wedding itself was so insufferably Christian it was really off-putting. Like seriously. Every other word was Jesus. And I don't mind that, but the way the pastor guy said it.. It was like he was forcing it on everyone.
And THE MUSIC. Ugh. During the ceremony, they were singing this ENDLESS song.
The way the verses were it sounded like it was about love or whatever ["what gets us through the bad days", that sorta thing..], and then it goes "THE CROSSSSS." Like whut. D:
And it was all focused on the wife being second to the husband. If the woman believed that, it wouldn't be nearly such a problem. D;<
Shes a pushy bitch.
A pushy bitch that takes advantage of old ladies. O:

Anyway.
The reception SUCKED. The food was good, but like..
All the reception was was eating.
She didn't even toss the damn bouquet.
Definitely the most boring reception ever.

NOT one of those weddings I'll remember all like "Wow that was fun."
If I remember it at all, it will be because it was the WORST wedding ever.
LIke, whatever.

Anyway.
I hope, for Jeff's sake, the bitch is good in bed.
Cause he has nooo clue. xP She wouldn't let him have sex before marriage, even though she has an 19 year old son.
& If the sex sucks.. Thats gonna suck, rofl. xP

But.
Weddings make me think. xD
So now Im all dark and twisty and contemplative.
I seriously wonder if people think about me as much as I think about them.
People being one person in particular.
I REALLY hope he comes down here in October. D:
1 year and like, 9 months is long enough, damnit.

No comments: