Sunday, August 31, 2008

for your reading pleasure.

Listening To : Like A Waterfall - Jes [its stuck in my head, actually]
Activity[s] : Looking at various things for my room, bugging my daddy

I just went through and made ALL the posts in my blog black.
So if anyone should want to read through them all.
You can actually read them somewhat easily.

However, I hate to inform you the first like, 20 will not change to Veranda.
They stay in Courier.
So they're kinda small.
BUT WHATEVER. ;D

Pretty awesome.

So.
Yessss.

Last night, I was gonna go to sleep, but I wasnt tired. So instead I climbed out the window and onto the roof. xD
It was so cool. Seriously. I can get up to the very top somewhat easily [as in, not going up any of the really steep bits of the roof].
So when it is a clear night, I can go look at the stars.
How wicked is that?!

But it was fun, lol.
Even though the roof kinda hurt my hands.
And I was constantly worried about falling. xDDDDD
But its actually pretty safe.
& Really easy to get out there. (:

So if anyone comes to visit me in the next year, we can hang on the roof.
My dad even said it was okay.
As long as I didn't let the kids see.
3 year olds on the roof?
Not good! xDDDDD

My room is so adorable, though.
I actually kinda like it green, though Im still gonna paint it. -shrug-
The purple and black thing sounds so cool. :p
BUT.
I'd need new bedroom furniture.
And the bed I have in there [granted, its not put together. fucking ROCKET SCIENCE.] is blonde.
I hate light wood furniture ANYWAY.
And it doesnt even match now, so it definitely wont when the whole color scheme is darker.

Daddy thinks I should paint the ceiling silver.

I dunno. Im trying to pick paint colours still.
The main walls are gonna be dark purple, the baseboard and the crown moulding black.
But I need a colour [possibly two] for the windows, and I need to decide on the ceiling colour.
So what do you think?

Im thinking the lighter accent could be kinda a magenta-y colour, decor-wise, so maybe have the windows be that?
So confused. :p

omgggg.
This is so crazy. ;--;
I have to get all these things filled out for Anacapa.
But I have to pass them out to teachers.
And I wanna be accepted by Wednesday, cause Thursday is orientation.
So its like.
I can't do it tomorrow, cause it's Labor Day, and NO ONE WORKS ON LABOR DAY. Its kinda the point of the holiday. xD
So I have to pass them all out Tuesday.
And wow.
o.o

Anyway.
Back to looking at stuff for my room. :p

No comments: