Wednesday, August 13, 2008

-ominous music-

Listening To : The Dream - Birthday Massacre
Drinking : Water, water, and more water.
Activity[s] : Watching my brother play some weird game, MSN, AsdaStory.

So.
Today i went to Dr. Geis.
He thinks I have ADHD. Thats interesting.
If I /did/, it would explain why I cannot finish anything I start -- which would help me actually finish school.
Woudlnt that be kickass? ;D

Also, today, i went onto Simfinity to read Evangeline's story, and I had the nicest pm.

"
I 'found' this, and though I didn't write/make it, I totally agree with it and thought you ought to see it.
http://i34.tinypic.com/zk27ar.png
<3"

Seriously. Sweetest thing ever. Im so touched. xD
So I was like "ADD ME ON MSN."
And the person who sent it is turning out to be totally rad. Go figure.
Seriously? No one has ever /told/ me, randomly, that they think I'm rad.
Except my friends, but yeah. xD
So its mega-cool.

...
WTF.
My brother, in this game he's playing, just got chased by a badger.
Hes supposed to be hunting.
"Oh my god! A deer! Alyssa, I found a dee-- ITS A BADGER. AND ITS CHASING ME. SHIT."
And now he cant go over this hill cause the sun is in his eyes.
So he falls backwards on his ATV.
Seriously. WEIRDEST GAME EVER.

Speaking of games.
Lately Ive been playing AsdaStory [lately as in the last day or so], and its really cute.
Similar to WoW and GW in gameplay, only its free. And a much.. lighter game.
As in, not as serious.
[& Im not obsessed with the Batman movie enough to insert "WHY SO SERIOUS?".. Even though I just did.]

But one of the major things is that you have a soulmate.
Which is fucking adorable. xD
Seriously.
They 'share' your soul.
So like, your EXP and findings and quest items and stuff. Its awesome. xD
So I have a soulmate. He's pretty chill.
He went all Sweeny Todd on me -- "Nothing's gonna hurt you while Im around."
I was like "Woaaaah reverse-pedo song!"

And then, at like 11 at night [my time], April and I were hanging out, wandering around doing quests, but while doing so, we were instilling insanity into the chat.
"PENGUINS HAVE FEET."
"And wings, too!"
And we were talking about where we live [April, at this point, had gome somewhere], and we were talking about California and how its gonna fall into the ocean.
And this guy goes "Yeah, that or we'll go hang with Hawaii."
And immediately Im like "Alaska can come too!"
And he goes "AHA. Someone knows what Im talking about!"
I ended up running into him in town and was highly amused. xD

Anyway.
Time to play this game my brother has. It looks cool. xD

BY THE WAT.
THIS SONG IM LISTENING TO. The Dream.
IS FUCKING AWESOME.
Kudos to my daddy. ^^

No comments: