Wednesday, May 30, 2007

... YYAYAMSAKJNALKSJ. ;D

Im over it. xDDD



All of it. Yes yes yes. I know, I get over things fast.
Im fraternizing with the enemy [[Okay, roleplaying...]], and still having an amusing time talking to everyone.

And now my brother is being a clueless idiot. AND I GET TO EAT!

-happy dance-

So anyway, being the nice person I am, I subjected Zach to the evil-ness of Gizzy today. Ill be amazed if I ever see him again. xD Shes crazy, I swear.
Doesnt mean I dont love her though. Makes me laugh. -nodnod-


By the way.. For anyone who wants to know -cough-, I really had nothing to do with all of it.
Yeah I existed and talked to everyone the whole time, I didnt get banned or anything.
Which is nice.
Im haveing fun roleplaying.
And I forgot how to spell having.

No comments: