Wednesday, May 30, 2007

People...

.. Are so crazy. You have NO idea.

s2c is a crazy, crazy, craaaazy place, Ill tell you that much.
I might have some of the best friends ever from there, but sometimes I wonder if its really worth it.

I mean. The whole Delphy thing is completely ridiculous.
I feel like Im taking sides here, but whatever.

Hes a total asshole. Yeah.
I would never ever ever ever want to talk to him in my LIFE, and I am still flipping out from the PM he sent me about that picture I was never going to take.
He uses people and is a freaky ass pedo...

Im not going to -leave- s2c over it. I couldnt leave s2c. Just no.
I have too many friends. And I am scared to be banned, cause I wont be Greenie anymore...

I dont know.

I have a massive headache.

And I find it so amusing that to keep up on all the news everywhere, you have to be a member of s2c, mts2, pmbd, maty, and exnem.
I have.. 1 of those down. Rofl.. I never go on pmbd anymore. Although, I just did, to reread Delphy's thing.
Weirdo.

I just want food and sleep. And I have neither..
Food.. -sobs-

Ive had enough with all this bullshit though.
Really. The whole thing with *******[[Muaha]] REALLY pissed me off anyway.
Completely pointless.
There was no reason to just be assholes and jump on ***.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's up? :p