Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hey. There. Your. Mom.

Ill start out this entry by saying "My ass hurts."

Cause you know, it does. A lot, in fact. :/

Reason :

I am sitting on the bathroom floor, on the hard, cold, tile.

Reason :

My mom said I had to turn the computer off and fall asleep at midnight. But, sadly, Im not tired. Im never tired. She should know that.
So, I have to hide from her so I can use the computer, because if she finds out Im still awake and online, Ill be dead meat, dont ya know?
So.. I figured just turning the light out wasnt good enough [[plus, i couldnt see the keys.. xD]], so I made my bed look like I was in it, and am in the bathroom, bathrobe pushed under the door to block the light.

Arent I an odd one?

I cannot imagine sitting here like this /all night/, with NO MUSIC. But, i suppose ill have to live, huh?
I mean, I would rather this than be cut off.
Plus.. The damn English are too far ahead time wise. -winkz0rz-

Anyway. I went to my dads house tonight. xD

We listened to dark, gothic music.
And Shiny Toy Guns.

AND! My grandma told me a limerick earlier!

There once was a man from Kent.
His cock was so large that is bent.
He got into trouble
When he put it in double.

And instead of coming, he went.

:D:D:D:D

Shes so bad.

But, heres one /I/ found.

An Argentine Gaucho named Bruno
Said "Screwing is one thing I do know!
Women are fine
And sheep are divine
But llamas are numero uno!"


Done.

----------end transmission-----------

1 comment:

KKai said...

Mmm ...

How's everything going? :p
Was your night operation discovered resulting in an Internet ban? XD