Monday, May 28, 2007

My candle's dad could kick your candle's dad's ass.

Random comments scare me.
And Pants_Spoon just gave me a.. a.. DICTIONARY! :O

I feel SO LOVED. -dies-

[[You ask how am I going to blog while dead... Muahahaha]]

You know how LOUD this keyboard is? Omfgz.
See, my computer is deadles, and Im rather mad about it.
IE = dead
CS2 = dead
The volume control = dead
AIM = dead
MSN = nearly dead
The hinges = REALLY dead
Mah games = dead
See where I am getting with this? I need a new computer mucho.
I mean, I cannot be expected to sit out here on my arseeeeee. Its cold and not comfortable. And the keyboard sucks. Lemons.

Speaking of which. I want a lemon. To suck on.

Reminds me of that time I was like "Barney, can you do me a HUUUUGE favor?!" and hes like ".. Oh no what?" and I was like "Can you get me a LEMON?!"
The look on his face.. Priceless.
Lemon lemon lemonnnnnnn. We have the tree outside. And technically I could go get one. Im not in tight pants, Ill be able to move my legs. But.. Its cold. And I could get raped and murdered. :x

Nowwww. I had my /childhood/ raped. Jimmy is trying to destroy my mind, slowly but surely.
I love him anyway.
He gave me the Cake cd. Im happy happy happyyyyy. :DD

... Lemons.

No comments: