Friday, May 25, 2007

Hahahee, part 2.

Imagine this.

Getting a blowjob from a vicious panther. [[Thats apparently vegetarian]]

Yeah. I nearly passed out laughing from that one. And, IT WASNT MY FAULT. Although, yes, I can be held accountable for thinking of the word manhood for no apparent reason. Lets all just try to forgot how completely weird I am.

The second part of this is a bit delayed, and really isnt even the second part.. But.. i had to keep up with the name, otherwise it made no sense, you know? Plus, "hahahee" is just fun to say.

HAHA.

"So wait?! Whats it eating then?! Hows Landon gonna make a witty remark?!"
"I decided on a banana. An actual, real, not-a-penis banana."
"xDD Okay.. Wait.. Not a penis?"
"Sadly not. :/"

";-;"

This is what happens when i roleplay, just so you know. :DDDDDDDD

I really should be doing homework. BUT. Apparently, i am not the only one who finds odd music to be happy happy.
Panique [[Okay.. Charlotte]] gets happy of MCR. [[It sounds like shes smoking it or something.. XD I wonder how you smoke a band though.. Oh god. HAh. Im so bad.. GROUPIEEE.]]
Whereas, I get happy from AFI. YAY AFIZ! :D

Today was interesting, by the way. HAH! I LIED! It sucked. I didnt wake up till noon. :/
And, I have ALL my homework to do tonight, cause Im not sure if Ill be up in time in the mornning to get it done.. Gahhh. Im sooo ready for school to just DIE.

Summerrrrrrr. Woot. :D

Dood. I think it'd be hella awkward if I actually did see whosits this summer. Itd be like "Heyyyy, we were together and now were not and what the hell do I say to you considering everyone who knows you existed in my life wants to kill you, YEAH, im doing well too!"

Bah. Damn it all to hell. XDDDDDD

No comments: