Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My mother, the moron.

I really dont think you are gonna believe this.

So, Im sitting here, its about.. Ohh... 2 am-ish? When I hear like, footsteps on the driveway. Cause we have a gravel driveway, so the footsteps are easy to hear. So anyway..
They go away, then come back about half an hour later, and Im sitting here like "Shittttttt" and I was talking to April, and we were like, screaming...
I get this tap on my window, and I was like"AGGGH." Only, silently, cause my window was open, and I didnt want to be shot.
So my mom goes and OPENS THE DOOR. Freak.
Apparently, he offered her $200 for sex. Thank god she turned him down.. ><>
And I was like YAYAYAY!

Only then, like, 20 minutes later, he came back. x_x And she let him in the fucking houseeeee. I was like "MY MOTHER IS A LUNATIC!" But by then I was alone, and desperately hunting on neo for a roleplay, and listening to AFI, hoping it would cheer me up.

THEN. Oh it gets worse! SHE LETS HIM INTO MY ROOM. And hes like:
"I wants you to knw-know.. That I a-am not weird. I live, down street. Just a good friend. Not weird. Dont worry..." and I was like ".. Okay.." And he turned to go, and comes back and is like "Just a good friend. I been talking to your mom. Good friend."

Crazy people. Alright, so I was like "Yeah, whatever." And I like, curled up in a ball, and my mom is standing in my doorway saying "Come on ALyssa, you dont need to be scared." Hah, yeah. Im not gonna be scared of some freaky dude in my room.

Then he came back, wanting to buy this picture I drew in like.. 6th grade. THAT was odd... So apparently, Im selling it for $50...?
And then he asked if I could draw a mural on his wall.. And I was like "Uhhhh..." So I have to have a mini mural done by Friday.

This has been the weirdest morning in the history of the world, and its only 5:20!!!!!!

No comments: