Sunday, May 27, 2007

:P

Today isn't so bad. So maybe I didn't sleep at all last night, and then slept till 5:30 this afternoon.. That doesnt count.
Im singing Blaqk Audio.
I will be able to legally add [DF] onto my myspace name.
My myspace in itself is goregous. [[Thats /bbbbbandmooses]]
A nice blue.

Anyway. Anyone that has really talked to me in the last day knows that I read the CUTEST book ever last night. Thats right. I did, i did.
I think I am in love with it, and it made me want to be.. not single. Where is Nik when i actually feel like having something to do with him? ;D
is that bad, mean, or slutty in any way? xDDD I mean.. Gah. Oh well. Hes a manwhore. Muahahaha. <3

My neighbors had some relationship issues today.

Example :

What the fuck is your fucking problem bitch? Im fucking tired of your bullshit you fat whore.

And yay. My mom just came in and was like "GO TO BED." And I was like "Eh, not tired."
And now she wants to shove sleeping medication down my throat.
Why does she do that to me? She knows I am terrified of that crap. It could KILL me. Honestly. It totally could.

Now shes in "So. Youre not gonna cemetary with us?" And all like "Oh noes! Im so worried about you! YOURE LYING BITCH." Ugh. Im so pissed off. Shes going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
And on.
xD

"Can you just.. Shoo?"
"No, caus eyou dained it so."
"Oh.. Can you just.. Live?"
"Shut the fuck up." -storms off-


Roflcopters.

No comments: