Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh look! It likes you!

Okay. So.. Duuude.

I am changing to font I do this in.. xD I have been addicted to mini Veranda lately.

---

Moving on. I was bored, so I was looking up random info.. Did you know they have stencils for you twat?
I mean.. If you had a smiley face... In Aprils words : "Look! It likes you!"

How completely awkward would that be? I suppose I can see the novelty in having a heart down there, but wouldnt someone find it the slightest bit annoying? Not sayin I have anyone whom I could ask.. But really. If I was a guy [[Or a lesbian]] I would find it slightly disconcerting.

It just occurred to me I do not put labels on my posts. Is that bad? Should I start? Would it make this whole thing more amusing for the lot of you?
Whoever -you- are... :P I dont even know who exists out there.. I know Gizzy reads this off and on.. Afterall, she was the one who yelled at me to write in it again.

My computer is hot, and it, in turn, is making me all hot and yucky. Im in nothing but my underwear, and draped in a parao, but.. Gah. I am tempted to open my window and download Hey There Delilah, as opposed to listening to Incubus. Im getting a bit tired of this cd.. [[This cd being Light Grenades]].
Im somewhat annoyed because Windows Media Player will not let me rip the music from it onto the computer. o_O
Im just gonna kick the AFI. Well. I would never kick them. That wouldnt be nice. Theyre too cute for that anyway. Unless of course it was some sort of odd foreplay. ;D

Today I found something out.

My mom has this necklace, made from.. Uhmm.. What are these damn things called...? Cowry shells. On a red rope.. And there is a flower thingy in the center. So, I have this red and white shirt [[That everyone seems to love, and I always get complimented on it, and how thin I am.. Its flattering, I guess]]... Anyway. The colors of the necklace and the shirt match perfectly. Yay!

Plus, I still have to brown and pink ribbon from yesterday around my wrist.
I stole it off one of the sodas, and had Drew tie it around my wrist. He thought I was weird. I don't care.. ^-^ I am weird. He should know that. i have no idea why he asked me to dance though. Talk about awkward. THANKYOU for annoying wedding=style dancing. :P

OH OH OH. Alexis and I decided last night that the smiley [=O, while its supposed to be angelic, looks like a surprised retarted kid.. [ being the helmet. I have nothing against retarted kids, mind you, and if I had one of my own, I would love it.. But.. They are just so incredible amusing....

Anyway. Im done for now..

No comments: