Monday, May 07, 2007

I WILL SURVIVE! HEY HEY!

I was just randomly reminded this existed. Apparently the deformed Gizzy missed it..? Shes an odd one, I tell ye.

Oops. I dont have much brains, you should know that. [[:

Now, meanwhile back at the ranch. Its fucking hot. xD Im not too happy with it. Im sitting on my bed in a bikini and a skirt, my windows open, the fan going, and my music blasting. I feel so summery!

And i have the taste of green beans in my mouth. Thats yucky. I need a cookie. Or something sugary. I also need to remember how to type. Not hoe to type. TYPE, HO!
Haha. Reminds me of English. "To my bedchamber, HO!" [I might pay you well if you hurry..]

I might be losing one of my friends, but being honest is totally helping out my life. xD Now that who-sits is back on my good side [Although, I put her there myself, she did nothing but exist], I feel like a good person.

Now. I think I might go give my neighbor some Claritin so she will stop sneezing. Maybe she'll give me some of their bbq in return.

FOXTROT! UNIFORM! CHARLIE! KILO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE to ask you this, but ...

Green beans = Peas?

XD

*hides