Thursday, February 26, 2009

motherfucker.

Listening To : Wild World [originally by Cat Stevens], on repeat.
Activity[s] : Supposed to be doing homework...

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.
My life has completely fallen apart in the last almost-7 days.

Pretty much the ONLY good thing thats happened is that Wishiah and I got Preston to ask me out.
And even that is shrouded in horribleness.

1. Ive ruined anything I had somehow gotten with Cliff.
He didnt even speak to me for several days, let alone be nice.
I mean. I guess it seems like I betrayed him or some such?
Fuck, I dont even know.
I could explain how it isnt that at all, but I dont really feel up to it.
Anyway.
Now hes in this whole "I just need to help you fix all the stuff Ive broken", etc etc.
And he is being all distant -- although, apparently hes always been distant?

2. Puteri thinks Im an idiot, and therefore will hardly talk to me.
As soon as I told her about Preston, she went all psycho on me, and started listing off reasons I shouldn't date him.
And theyre just sort of silly.
And anyway, now she thinks Im acting ridiculous, and not thinking things through.
And then she got pissed off at me for never telling her anything.
We apologized and such, but its still all fucked up. I fail.

3. My mum hates me.
I told her I didnt want to live there anymore.
She threatened to kill my cat.
I dont want to have anything to do with her, anymore.

4. I still cant concentrate on my homework.
Dont know whats going on there...

5. April hates me.
Ughhhhh.
Fuck.

Im sick of blogging.
But there you go.

1 comment:

Johny said...

Awh :( I'm so sorry love. *sends hugs*