Monday, March 09, 2009

take only what you need from it. [aka: -squeee!-]

Listening To : Kids -- MGMT
Activity[s] : Homework, Facebooking [msn is fucked..]
Drinking : DIET COKE. ♥

Ooooh my.
What has happened..
Fuck if I know.
All I can say is.

Even though there are people blatantly against it.
Im fucking loving my relationship [w/ preston, if youre confused] right now. (:
My boyfriend is adorable.
Yeah.
I went there.
Cause I am having so much freaking FUN with this one.
Its so amazing.
And Im happy. Which is also amazing. Startling, even.
Startling that nothing is getting in the way of it [-cough-]. Im trying really hard, though. (:
Just like I said I would.
And its workinggg!
And its SO worth it.
^ stupid paragraph.

Cuteness squee story timeee.

Today.
We were sitting in history study hours.
[i had moved up one row, cause i was like "aaah youre too far away."]
And hes like ".. Do you have to walk home?"
And Im like "Yeah, probably."
Cause my family was out of town [until about an hour ago], and my friends had gone home earlier.
And hes like "... I could walk you."
So he walked me the nine blocks back up to my house. ♥
Twas so sweet, ahahaha. I told Emma, and she was like "AAAAAAAAAAAH."
Which then made me go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH."
And it was just a stupid scene of.. stupidity.

I dont know.
I just feel like Im freakishly lucky, although there are people who'd beg to differ.
Hes just so sweet.

Now.
If you're Wishiah, you hate me.
):
She says she isnt, but she's so wildly against this its scary.
She came to the conclusion that she's just going to avoid us when were within ten feet of eachother.
Because she simply cannot bear it! -dramatic swoon-
Which is freaking stupid, and awkward, and horrible, and makes things bad. ):
"I dont want to be his friend."
And then Emma said it seems like shes trying to steal him from me...
[to which my response was "even if she was, she wouldnt be able to! ;D"]
God I dont even know.
Of course.
The one thing thats making me mega happy would tear me and one of my best friends apart.
Bleh.

But you know what.
What-the FUCK-ever, man.
I dont give a shit anymore.
Im fucking HAPPY, and if anyone is going to ruin it, its going to be ME.
And its not. :D

No comments: