Saturday, February 14, 2009

lets go, lets go.

Listening To : Kevin Rudolf
Activity[s] : Trying not to fall asleep..

Oh. My.
Ahahaha.
Okay so I threw Michelle a surprise party.
Fucking most stressful week of my LIFE, this week. God it was awful.
School was ridiculous. It never got better -- I barely finished my school work.

Anyway.
Michelle's surprise party.
We've been meaning to throw the damn thing for weeks, and this weekend finally worked. :D
So yes.
I folded 30 paper cranes, and handed them out as invitations, and it was epic.

... And Im way too fucking tired to do this.
Rofl. NIGHT. :D

I PROMISE I'll finish this one. PROMISE. YES. :D

edit. [2/16]

Alright so.
Ill do this fast, because I have to blog, anyway.

I handed out 30 little paper cranes, pissing off Wishiah, who wanted to help.
And then I felt bad, because I knew she wanted to help.
But I really had to get the damn things done, you know? I couldn't like, wait another day.
[this was monday, i handed them out tuesday.]

So then Thursday rolls around.
I was mostly sure of who was coming, but hadn't yet even figured out where everything was coming from.
Emily, Emma, and Leah planned to come over at noon [we had no school Friday, lol.] and help me, but I had nothing I needed help with.
And then proceeded to be become an emotional wreck, because thats just what I do lately.
Because see.
I was planning the thing with Libby.
Who had been SICK with the flu all week.
And so the whole party had sort of fallen by the wayside. :/

But its okay.
Because I got home on Thursday, and talked to my dad and Libby, and was instantly calmed down.
Libby made the cake, and we put it in my grandma's fridge, and everything worked out.
We decided who was bringing what, made lists, and I am still thanking my friends' parents for being so willing to run out to the store for me. ♥

So anyway.
They came over, and we got everything figured out, and my dad got stuff, and all was GOOD.
And then it was all good for a while longer, too.
Until -- lol i just got a text in binary! -- people actually started showing up.
Then I got all nervous and jittery.

And you know, it didn't help that the stereo was spazzy, my dad had to leave for a bit, AND Michelle was late.
I could go into everything that freaked me out, but wont.

She ended up showing up, and while we kind of messed up our epic surprise plan, it all turned out, more or less.
She was surprised as FUCK, had no idea what had been going on all week..
I was really happy, ahahaa. Im still amazed she had NO idea whatsoever.
Im good. ;D

We did all sorts of silly things.
Watched youtube videos, played with balloons..
Preston and I shared a chair, that was cute. xD [Alicia took pictures..?]
And then the two of us went on an epic journey to get the cake, and put candles on it.
Shit. Putting candles on that cake took us a good 10 minutes.
"THERE'S FIFTEEN."
"NO THERE ISN'T, THERE'S ONLY FOURTEEN. COUNT THEM."
"I DID."

And then we all played Sardines. THAT. Was fun. xD

Anyway.
Im done, now.

CURRENT BLOG POST TIEM.


No comments: