Friday, February 20, 2009

cinderelly, cinderellyyyy.

Listening To : Lips Like Morphine -- Kill Hannah
Eating : ... Skittles. o.o
Activity[s] : Giggling maniacally.

I am NOT TIRED, because I am FREAKING GREAT.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Bahahaha.
Im so cool. I dont even know.
Okay so.

I just had a really INTERESTING conversation with Preston.
Which ended with.

"I was thinking. You're right, in that I didn't do anything because Im shy or whatever. But. Id never do anything unless I was sure that it would work out in my favor -- and of that, Im still not sure."
"Sparky, my dear. Being a girl of your caliber, things generally work out in your favor. So please dont worry yourself."

Lol I DONT EVEN KNOW.
Seriously?
Seriously.
Not a clue what the hell just happened.
I also have no clue whats going to happen. In the MORNINGGGG.
Uh ohh. Watch out.
[knowing the rest of the conversation would help, but thats what put me on the floor giggling.]

God damn it, Im hyper.
Storybook life + nothing to eat but sugar ALL DAY + PAPER FLOWERS = Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Lol yeah.
Ive consumed nothing but skittles and soda today.
Im SO HEALTHY. YAY ME.
Ive actually felt sick for like, 8 hours now. xD
Im so made of fail.

& Paper flowers.
Holy crappp, I went insane.
It started with me making a rose for April, who was freaking out.
The rose itself took HOURS.
Damn. Just folding the flower took forever! That shit is HARD.
And then to make the stem/leaves/etc... Dang.
[it looks fucking GREAT, though.]

And then.
I made an ENTIRE BOUQUET of what appear to be irises.
Which involved printing out custom, triangle shaped, DOUBLE SIDED paper.
That was hard enough as it was. xD
I'll take pictures of these things, at some point.
Anyway, the bouquet.
It has these cool leaves.
And I even put it in a vase!

My land.
Im happy.
I might complete my quest.
[no one is going to understand what I mean by that. ;D]

Tonight. Is a good night.
Even though I feel like Im going to be sick.
Fucking skittles. >.>

No comments: