Sunday, February 08, 2009

i wanna hold em like they do in texas plays.

Listening To : The Fame -- Lady Gaga [as in the album..]
Activity[s] : Talking on the phone, homework, wasting time in general..

Ahaha I cannot concentrate.
So Im not going to try to. Yay meee.

Instead I'll finally write that blog post I keep trying to write.
Though I dont really know what to say.
So I'll just start.. somewhere.

Cliff is moving to Santa Barbara.
Yeaaaahh. ;D
How crazy is that? Seriously? Im so excited, too.
Its going to be fucking great. You know it. Nothing, ever, is going to beat that one.
[except maybe hopefully seeing Nik in April? Ahaha, Im kidding.]
Its kind of random, and Im still like "... Really? Like, you're actually serious about this one?"
I dunno.
I just think its fucking cool.

Also, on the same note [well, at the same time this was going on...].
Last night I was talking to Alex.
Like, my ex Alex.
That was fucking hilarious. I dont know why I dated that kid -- hes kind of retarded?
"I dont like the beach in winter?"
"Huh?"
What about that is hard to figure out? Seriously? The world may never, ever know.

... To keep up with the trend.
Ive made a decision on the boy.
Im going to give up.
Well, 'give up'. I couldn't actually give up, no way. I like him too much.
But Im going to stop actively trying to do.. anything.
I dont think he'll care much, anyway. Or even notice. Whateverrr.

[there was a slight pause in writing this, here]

I have tears running down my face at this point, because I keep trying to do my homework, and I just CANT.
I dont even know why, its just.. impossible.
I need to create my character for preforming arts [worst fucking class ever], write the first half of my story for Lit, and work on history.
And its just like.. My mind ISNT there. At all. I cant even follow my own thought processes, let alone write anything.
My interest in what Im doing just flitters away, never to be seen again.
And its so fucking stressful, I have so much to do by tomorrow.
Shit.
Someone needs to slap me.

... Ive kind of lost my motivation to write this. Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific, that' s systematically what I was seeking fit! You by the skin of one's teeth spared me alot of vocation
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]