Monday, February 16, 2009

fishes got my toes.

Listening To : Right Round -- Flo Rida [WIN.]
Eating : Valentine's chocolates. Still.
Activity[s] : Painting my nails, internetting, texting.

--> First order of business:
I NEED A GAME TO PLAY.
SOMEONE HALP ME, PLZ.

--> Second order of business:
I NEED SOMEONE TO KILL MY SIBLINGS.
SOMEONE HALP ME, PLZ.

-x-

Anyway.
I TOLD YOU I WOULD FINISH THAT POST.
I think thats the first time I've ever done that. ;D That being, finished a post I said I would.
Now thats just silly.

ALSO. YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED.
I changed the layout of my blog!
Isnt it pretty? Im all excited, I found an xml layout that I like, lolol. So yes. (:
I figured it was time for that, anyway.
I reworked things, and such. Like that thing over there --->
I dunno. You like?

LETTSSS SEEEEEE.
Uhhhmmmm.

OH.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Ferguson! Who is my meds doctor, if you didnt know.
So that should be good. ;D
I can finally stop spazzing out all the time.

OH SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS WIN.
GHOST TOWN, BY SHINY TOY GUNS.
SHIT, SON. Thats a good song. :D

Uh what else.
Uh uh uh.

Oh. My Valentine's Day was interesting.
The first half of it was spent in tears, curled up in the leather armchair in my living room that I'd been sitting in [with someone] the night before.
The second half..
I went out to dinner with Michelle, Emily, and Leah. THAT was awesome. :D
We went to sushi.
And it was so fucking epic.
Michelle's noodles attacked everyone. xD
And then we wandered around downtown.
Leah and I posed sexily in Restoration Hardware, and then we got Pinkberry.
So that was awesome. (:

I have no school this week, so thats pretty awesome. ;D

Tomorrow we're going to the zoo [we = Wishiah, Alyssa [me!], Emma, Michelle [?], Emily, Preston, _____].
And then Wednesday Im going to work with my dad.
WATCH OUT, CISCO. WATCH OUT.

Lol yeah.
Im sexy.

I painted my nails blue [with glittery currents!], and am going to paint fish on them.
Because Emily told me to. xD
"YOU SHOULD PAINT FISH ON THEM, FOR PRESTON."
To which I just sort of blinked, but agreed.
[he likes fish. to catch fish, not to eat it. silly.]
So yeah.
FISH. ON MY FINGERS. O:

The fish that got my toes?
Well they haven't, but apparently you can get a pedicure where they have fish nibble your toes.
How weird is THAT.

2 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I LOVE YOU.
xD

&Aw towards the first half of your vday. D':

alyssa. said...

lolol I love you too, mongoose.

& I knowww. D: