Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tonight, Tonight

The title doesnt make sense to me either, so if you ask, Ill shoot you. :]
Its probably just cause Im listening to Tonight Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins right now. :p
Good song. :]

Soooo. Today.
I was home sick.
How sad. ;--;
I missed the really depressing assembly, apparently.
Ellen says it makes her want to hug people...
Lulz.
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG THE PENGUINS.

Soooo..
I dont know.
Im all giggly, lol.
I hate that..
It makes me feel so girly.
Im like "AHEEHEEHEE CUTE BOI!!111oneoneoen"
:p
The price I pay for having a vagina.

Omg. So today I was reading HP comics [yeah, i was bored, okay?]
And there was this one...
"WHat was that whole conversation for anyway...?"
"Breaking the ice.."
"WHat the hell for?!"

"Suprise buttsecks."
"o.O"
I was giggling hysterically. :p

o.O
I just learned something super scary..
Okay.
So I was talking to Eric, and I was like "Oh, I love Chinese food, heehee."
And hes like "Yeah, I know, my dad told me.."

So that means XiaoMing randomly went home and was like "Hey, guess what? Brians daughter likes Chinese food!"
Honestly..
How messed up is that.
So CREEPY.
Ugh.
Crazy asians. -shudders-
:D
Its cute that people randomly talk about me though.
Makes me feel loved and popularrrrr.
XD

Oh.
Okay.
So my new adjective for myself is "Obtuse."
And my Grandma too..
We were talking about it, lol.
So tomorrow when I go into math...
Alyssa : "Hi Mr. Long!"
Mr. Long : "Hey.."
Alyssa : "How are you today?"

Mr. Long : "Good, and you?"
Alyssa : "Obtuse..."
Mr. Long : "o.O"

An obtuse Greenie, signing off. :]

No comments: