Wednesday, October 03, 2007

POOFINH [pt. 2]

Well, alrighty.
I just love it when youve been going on a truth for several weeks, then all of the sudden its like "BAM. Sorry, you lose."
I mean, I suppose Im happy I kinda know whats going on..
Lol.
Keeps me from losing my mind..
And I was right.
Hurrah, for sticking up for people when you know how they really are.

Too random not to make sense... :]

Ah well.. So apparently, Im not allowed.
Which is ridiculously unfair...
Oh well.
Theres nothing to do about it. ;-;
Even though everyone here is a man-ho.
Shucks.

Anyway.
So today...
I dont know.. I cant even remember what happened today.
I was in total zombie mode..
Apparently I got a 105 on my Latin test...
I dont think I failed Math...
And I dont know where the brake is in a car. How sad. :/

I got my school pictures. :p
They were in the Greek, and I pretty much walked by Amanda and Ellen and Kristen, totally ignoring them.
I felt so bad...
I wanted to cry.
And then in History.. I dont know.. Alex was being.. Alex-ish.
Whateverrrrrr.

Im confused..
My life is super odd.
I wish it was easy.
Damn.

No comments: