Friday, October 05, 2007

Killer-Quiche!

ALyssa is listening to Rise Against, therefore she is FUCKING AMAZING.

I tried to get my mom to take me to school or 5th and 6th, but.. She wouldnt do it, lol.
Im supposed to be home sick, and Im bored [and hyper] as fuck.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
FUCK.
Fun world, lulz.

Okay, soooo.
This morning.
I slept a bit..
/Someone/ texted me at 4.30.. What a moron. "Are you awake?"
"NO IM NOT AWAKE!"
But I was asleep..
So I couldnt say anything. <3

Thennnnn I woke up at about 9.30, got some water, and grabbed my book on painting clouds and Ellen's graduation present...
Read the book, went through the present... "Gotta love those shrimps!"
I was all happy, lol.

Then I read my diary, and wrote in it a bit.
Made me a bit sad..
Hmph.

Ive texted a lot...
Random things. XD
Dreams about engagement...
:]

I wanted to go to school so I could tell Mr. Long I was obtuse, but.. Meh. :/

Ellen is transferring into my History class.
Woot!
I ish teh happieeeee!

Weeeee. Music.
Weeeee. Quiches.
Weeeee. Wee!

No comments: