Thursday, June 04, 2009

why cant you see it?

See the mirror in your eyes
See the truth behind your lies
Your lies are haunting me
See the reason in your eyes
Giving answer to the why
Your eyes are haunting me

Falling in and out of love
in love, in love
Falling in and out of love
your love, your love

Why can't you see it?
Why can't you feel?
In and out of love each time

You keep keep runnin'
I keep keep fallin'
Let it fade away.

Away away away away
Oh let it fade away

In And Out of Love -- Armin van Buuren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8

There have been multiple times in my life when I just have no idea what to do or think or say.
This is one of them.
I feel like my life is falling apart, yet on perfectly stable ground.
Everyone is drifting away, and I feel like they are turning their backs ; but I also feel like Im pushing.
I have bouts of suicidal thoughts, but I don't think Ive been happier in a long time.
I love life, and yet I feel like I should be better than I am.

Something isn't right, and I dont know what it is.

No comments: