Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a barrage of images.

Is what you're gonna get. Ready, go!
[found my camera cord.]


These are in no particular order. In fact, they're OUT of order.
Damn you Blogger.


My brother and sister [Colin and Leia].


Asal and Dimitri in Yearbook. With a cup. On Dimitri's head.


PRESTON. :D


My silly, silly kitty. Who fell asleep on my bed.


Alyssa and Dimitri looking INCREDIBLY unattractive. Hahahaha.


Helicopter. Smoke. Jesusita Fire. Yes.


My street [several houses up]. Smoke. Jesusita Fire.


"Friends" : [from left] Emma, Wishiah, Emily, Michelle, Preston, Libby, Debbie


Outtake of previous picture! :D [to left: Asal]


Flowers. Quite obviously. In Malibu, I believe.

So there ya go.
Some random pictures that sort of document my sort-of life in the past couple months.
Uh huh.

Im done, now.

[MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 7 DAYS OMG.]


No comments: