Monday, May 11, 2009

LOL IM SO BORED SURVEY SAAAAAAYS.

How old was the last person you texted?
15. Eehee. ;D

Where did you get your shoes?
Im not /wearing/ shoes.
But the ones I wear EVERY SINGLE DAY were $2.50 at Old Navy! Hahaha.

Are you wearing make up?
Yeah. I sort of always am..

Could you last in the armed services?
HELLZ NAH.

What do you want?
... My squee. :/

What are you doing right now?
Supposed to be doing Algebra II homeworkkk.
But I got distracted.
So instead Im having fun typing to the tune of Let It Rock.

Do you talk to people you meet online?
... Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Hahaha. Ha. -cough-

Are you hungry?
Just had dinner.
BUT IM HUNGRY FOR PIE! :D

What was the last movie you watched?
... I KNOW THIS ONE. -concentrates-
Possibly Lion King? Haha we got bored on Thursday when there was no school.
"What do you wanna do?"
"I dunno."
"Yeah me either."
"Uh..."
"LETS WATCH LION KING!"
"HAHA. Okay?"
"YES. WERE GOING TO! YES YES. OKAY."
[guess which one was me. >.>]

Are you currently eating or drinking anything?
... No. But. Like I mentioned before. Im pining after my pie... :/

Where is your phone?
In my lap. Im trying to think of something to say. :p

Do you miss anyone?
... -cry-

What was the last thing you heard?
Well, considering Im listening to music...

Who was the last person you kissed?
OH I WONDER. HMMMM.

What are you listening to?
Snuff On Digital -- Blaqk Audio

What is your dream job?
Architect / Interior Designerrr.

What are the last 2 numbers in your number?
-thinks of number-
...-..88!

What are you thinking about?
Answering this question, tbh.
Buuuutttt. Eh.

Do you have any piercings?
NO. I FAIL. LOL. D:

Are you attractive?
I was today. Shhiittt.
Of course, I didn't go to school. D'oh!

What color is your toothbrush?
White. With purple accents, motherfuckahhh!

When was the last time you smiled?
Kind of a while ago, considering.. Like, 20 minutes at least.

Are you open?
No, but my legs are!
Oh god, Im kidding. xD
... Bummer, I know. ):

What color is your computer?
Black?
LOL NO, ITS OBVIOUSLY HOT PINK, DONTCHAKNOW.
Wtf kind of question is that? Goof ball.

Are you messy?
Haha, yesssss.
If youve seen my room, you would know.

Do you drink?
"Not alcohol." - April
I can see you now. "LOL WHY YES, I DRINK WATER. I AM HUMAN, YOU KNOW, YOU SILLY GOOSE."
Dorkasaurus.
But no. It makes me sick before I get drunk. Lame? Yes. Worth it? No.

What search engine do you use?
Google?
[lol alyssa, not goodle. typinggg isuueesssss.]

When was the last time you were angry?
Uhhh.
When my mum was being all moody when I was a) meringuing my pie, b) talking on the phone, and c) singing My Shiny Teeth and Me [shiny teeth, shiny teeth!].
Cliff can testify to that. ;D
SHINY TEETH THAT SPARKLEEE, JUST LIKE THE STARS IN SPACEEEEEEEE.

What is your favorite commercial?
Oh geez.
I dont even know.

How many people are under the letter a in your address book?
Nine! :D
Aisha, Alex, Alexandra, Amanda, Anna, April, Asal, Aubrey, and my Auntie Sara. :D

Do you use hair gel?
... Ew?

What are 5 things that begin with the first letter of your name?
First five things that come to mind, GO!
Ageless Termites [?? wtf, mind.]
Antonio..s? [the plural of Antonio...]
Afghans [also, afghanis! from afghanistan! ... do they have many afghans in afghanistan?]
Apricots [i like them.]
ASAL! [eeeeee! :DDDDD]

What is your favorite resturant?
Errrr. I have a lot.
ONE OF THE ASIAN ONES, THOUGH. FER SURE. :D

When was the last time you checked your myspace?
Last week. I dont use it anymore.. Can you tell?

When was the last time you had butterflies?
"When was the last time you hated butterflies?" -- What I read.
"NEVER?! D:" -- My response to my misreading.
"Saturday night." -- My actual answer to the ACTUAL question.

What was the last thing you got in the mail?
... Hahaha panties?

Are you happy?
I TOTALLY AM.
I would be happier with a) my pie [ITS STILL COOLING. D:] and b) my boyfriend, but whatever.

Do you have a favorite color?
Why, yes!
[I love how it doesn't ask what it is, though..]

Are your nails painted?
Mmhm.
Right hand = Silver
Left hand = Pink
Toes = Coral...?

Do you own any expensive clothing?
... Probably.

When was the last time you danced?
TODAY. WHILE MAKING PIE AND DRINKING BEANER SODA.
TO SHINY TEETH.
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY, ITS THE BEST SONG EVER.
CHIP SKYLARK. HES A DREAMBOAT! -swoon-

Do you ever wax?
... No. BUT.
I should. :p

Do you straighten your hair?
Yeah.
I have to.
Ahahaha. POOF-MASTAH.
OMG THATS YOUR NEW NICKNAME, AMANDA.
I love you. ♥

Do you know how to swim?
... Yah?

Are you excited about anything?
Summer, fer sure. ♥

When was the last time you saw your best friend?
Who IS my best friend?!?!
Wishiah - Wednesday
Emma - Wednesday
April - ...? [in my dream three nights ago!]
Cliff - ...? [... IN MY IMAGINATION, LOL. ... creepy! D:]
I DONT KNOW. TOO STRESSFUL. DDDDDD:

What was the last text you sent?
"I can.. I do. I do, baby, I do."



Well that was special!
... I really should get back to that homework now.
BUT IM SORRY I DONT HAPPEN TO KNOW WHAT the cosine of 5pi/3 is.
SORRY.

... Okay now I have to figure it out, just to prove myself to you people.
-does math-

5pi/3 is 300 degrees... The reference angle would be 60...
Fouth quadrant cosine is positive...
Positive cosine of 60 [or pi/3] issss 1/2 ?
-checks-
-switches calculator to radians-
cos(5pi/30) = .5
YEAH, MOTHERFUCKER. See, I CAN do math! You should be shocked and amazed!
The cosine of 5pi/3 is officially 1/2.
And thats worth bolding. :p

... 17pi/3. Thats certainly not on the circle.
God damn this stupid homework!

Oh radian circle, thou hast failed me!

Anyway.
Uhhhh.
I dunno.
Not really up for blogging, atm. xD

TAH! ♥

1 comment:

Johny said...

17pi/3 = pi/3! But only in the world of radians and trigonometry.