Monday, June 29, 2009

everybody come alive.

Listening To : Feel The Vibe -- Afrika Bambaataa [random.]
Eating : Raspberries!
Activity[s] : Embroidering, browsing dA, texting!

This song is mega catchy.
Also.
Check out whats on my clipboard...


"Every month, I look up and think, "Those crazy nuns. I wonder what they're going to do next."

Yeah, I dont really understand it either. I was looking at... I dont even know.
But apparently there's a Nuns Having Fun calendar.
That i WANT.

But I think April is getting me the book for my birthday, so it all work--

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW.

Ill be seventeen.
Ive wanted to be seventeen for YEARS.
It was always a much bigger deal than sixteen...
Dude.
Im getting old.
Shit.
Though Im hardly one to talk...
All the people I went to elementary school with are seniors / turning 18 this year.
Like Kate Cordeniz? Her birthday is in November...
Damn.
I feel so young, hahahaha.

By the way.
This is my new favourite thing in the entire world.

/

Yeah, I don't get it either. But its what dreams are made of.

I WENT ICESKATING THE OTHER DAY.
Good god, so NOT my thing.
I had such a hard time..
Id never been iceskating in my life. Or rollerblading, for that matter.
So it was this completely foreign thing to me...

And my legs still hurt REALLY bad.
But.
I only fell once!
And I can blame Wishiah...
For pulling me sideways or distracting me or something.
Rofl.
She fell once too, because I made her dance to a song.
Soooo... It all evens out. xDDDD

Uhhmmm...

Yeah I don't know what else. xDDD


No comments: