Friday, June 19, 2009

until i can see nothing at all.


Listening To : November -- Azure Ray
Eating : Wheat Thins! :D
Activity[s] : Embroidering... Yeah.

Embroidery. I loves it.

See?


Yeaaahaaahh. :D
Its cute.
Its like.
Well you'll see! :D
Im not going to spoil it. Ill just take pictures every couple days, so you can see my epic progression skills. Thats two days, right thurr. While doing other things, of course. xD
But Ill tell you this much.

Theres a slice of cheese in it. ;D Awesome, no?

Anyway.
Moving on.

My face feels amazing.
Cause yesterday I got bored, so I decided to test the merits of kitchen dermatology.
So I steamed my face, exfoliated it with baking soda, ran a cotton ball dipped in overly-steeped peppermint tea over it, and then covered the whole thing in honey [which was DELICIOUS].
And now my skin is like. Lovely.
Its all smooth and nice. (:
Random, yes.
Awesome, though.

Uhhhh.
I just called Nik.
And left a message, of course, cause he doesn't believe in picking up.
And I know he wont return my call.
But I dont care anymore. Its the thought that counts. And now it wont be nagging me, and I can say I did it.
Cause he graduated this year and all. :p
That boy.
Pfft.
Im never going to see him again, I swear it.

... I like boys. ♥

No comments: