Wednesday, January 07, 2009

suddenly it changes! violently!

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/8390452/my-life-in-a-all-boys-vampire-boarding-schoolchapter-1

x

Kacy:
woah did I just hear my parents say ‘’live’’ with my aunt?! What are they thinking!? I have no right to live with her. ‘’what!?’’

x

Kacy:
woah is this what Arizona really looks like?

x

Kacy:
First day of school:
*beeep* ‘’ughh!’’

x

Kacy:
It was 2 times bigger than the normal boarding schools. I got out of the car and took my backpack with me. O-M-G it was all surrounded with boys! I must be dreaming! Wait noo I’m not! I walk down the hallways while boys staring at me. Stalkers much?

x

Kacy:
I laughed while Alex and Darren faced each other and cussing at each other, this must be the funniest moment.

x

Alex:
When class was over we headed into the cafeteria as usual and sat next to Darren, Michael, and Zack, and Cody, the perverted kid.

x

Kacy:
I knew this was the end of my journey where I’ll die.

x

Kacy:
He was looking at my chest so I decided to cover it up with my chess.

x

Alex:
‘’Alex!’’ Darren yelled.
‘’Eddie! He’s on a deadly rampage!’’ he said
‘’Kacy’s sleeping’’ I whispered
‘’sorry, but come out here we need to talk to you.’’ he said
I walked outside and left the door opened.
‘’Alex, he’s looking for Kacy, We red the news paper after you both left, and here. Handing me the news paper that said ‘’DEADLY RAMPAGE’’

Kacy:
‘’DEADLY RAMPAGE’’ woah…

x

Kacy:
‘’yeah’’ he said while touching his food.

x

Alex:
Oh yeah! Who’s the guy that asked his love out!?! Me!
I woke up the next morning to see Darren on my bed. I jumped and Darren fell off my bed.

x

Alex:
We both walked to our first class which was English. I was a vampire so I knew what we had today.

x

Kacy:
‘’yo yo yo.’’ perverted Cody running up!
‘’dude, stop trying to act all gangstaish’’ Darren saying

x

Alex:
We heard the door opened when we turned to see Kacy in her Pink cocktail dress. O-M-G

x

Alex:
We both started to dance to the song of Fall out Boys...

x

Kacy:
The food was so good, when we finished we both walked back to the car. It was about 9:23pm.

x

Alex:
‘’you were talking in your sleep, you were talking about how much you loved carrots, and me’’ she said laughing

x

Alex:
‘’o-m-g! I missed you KACY!’’ Zack said while holding her

x

Kacy:
I laughed, was I risking my life.

No comments: