Thursday, January 08, 2009

storybook.

Listening To : Jizz In My Pants -- The Lonely Island

x

you say you love me -- i guess you do.

yet, you explain to me what you hate, if only to make me cry.
(as if i could change any of it.)

"i hate how im finding out we dont have as much as common as i thought."
i silently wonder what we're suppsoed to have.
we have different lives, we think differently.
sure, i guess we aren't all that alike.
(i never realized that made a difference to you.)

"i hate how you were so quick to deny that we were dating."
i merely said what i thought you'd say.
whenever we fightt, you say its hopeless.
i only want to cause as little conflict as possible.
(it never works; im never right)

"i hate how i can never find anything in my life."
"literally or figuratively?" i ask.
"both."
i'll always be right here, where you can find me.
(i guess you take that for granted.)

"i hate how you always run away."
that always makes me cringe, especially now.
now, when im trying not to, when im putting myself through torture.
all you do is act like me, i guess to teach me something.
(it doesn't matter to you that im trying.)

of course, i never tell you what i hate.
(im not the manipulative one.)

x

Written today in Creative Writing, cause I was bored.
Oh yeah.

No comments: