Monday, January 19, 2009

a potential threat.

Listening To : Lay All Your Love On Me -- ABBA
Activity[s] : Studying for that stupid history final.
Eating : NOTHING GOD DAMNIT. SO HUNGRY.

Gaaaaah this is the day [soon to be week] from HELL.

1 - I have finals.
God.
History and Algebra 2 are tomorrow.
Im not worried about math at all, cause I wrote out ALL the notes [we get a full page!], and finished it, and theyre incredibly thorough, so thats GOOD.
But history.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuck.

There are SO MANY QUESTIONS I have to know.
And I dont even know which ones Im going to have to do, because he didnt tell us.
And then there's that Japan question, which I haven't started. Blah.

2 - Im sick.
I have the cold from hell.
Enough said.

3 - My daddy isnt in town.
Him and my stepmom had this huge fight the other night [not last, but the one before], and he LEFT, at 2 am, for the Bay Area.
Yeah, really.
It was so fucking RANDOM.
Ill explain more eventually, but ugh. I dont even know.
SO Im all alone.
Meh.

Im gonna go find some food before I die.
But dude.

My life.
SUCKS.

No comments: