Friday, January 23, 2009

my siblings are on crack today.

Its an odd day.

Earlier, my sister opened the door, and looked at my with a sly smile, before saying "GoodNIGHT, SISSTERRRR!" and then shutting the door.

And now, I had this conversation with my brother.

"Hey little squee. Whats up? Why are you up?"
"My lips are dry."
"Dry? -feels- Do you want some chapstick?"
"Im gonna tell my mommy about it."
"Why?"
"Cause."
"Well, you don't need to wake her up. I can help you."
"I just want to tell her."
"Hun, shes gonna tell you the same thing I did. Why don't we just spare her having to wake up, and Ill give you some chapstick."
"..."
"Your lips won't be dry!"
"-starts to walk back towards his room-"
"Are you sure you dont want any?'
"I want a drink, too."
"Well, alright. Can I get you some water?"
"I need to ask my mommy about it."
"You need to ask mommy about getting a drink of water?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"I.. Need.. Ask.. Drinking... Bed..."
"Well.. Alright. You do that."
"-starts to walk back down the hall-"
"Night little squee."

I have NO idea what just happened.

On an unrelated note;
My dad got home yesterday.
I survived finals week, and did AMAZINGLY on my Algebra 2 final. ;D
I just spent nearly my entire day reading Not Always Right.
Im addicted to Crimewave, by Crystal Castles.
Im addicted to chocolate milk and cornbread. Together. Amazingggg. <3
I found what would make me read Twilight. If it was like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXsKWi9FIjY
I am going to write a story following the premise of that video.
Im going to bed, now.

1 comment:

Johny said...

yay for getting through tough weeks alive <3