Thursday, June 21, 2007

Alpine... o_O

Heyyo.

How is you? xD Like youre gonna answer. Anyway, second day of Summer School.
There is a pregnant chick in my class. Its crazy. Shes my age... x_x
BUT! Theres this midget!!!

Hes so cool. :P

Apparently Martin is in that class, but I have no idea who he is. Annoying much.
Like, he could say hi.. Or Ellen could have told me what he looked like.. Really.
Im totally freaked out.
:P

Gah. The little mexican kids next door are like, spying on me. Its really, really odd. Like..
I look up, and see them here, behind the bushes. What am i supposed to say to this?
Its so funny, but strange.
Silly children. Im jus tuping away, and i look up every once in a while to humor them.

And ants keep crawling on me. And flies.
Now Im worried theyre gonna fling things.. Ill be pissed.
Theyre cute though! But... Acting very sinister...
And he just ran up the sidewalk. Like I didnt see him there. x_x

Whatever. I didnt get to talk to people [[-wink again-]] today, since I didnt get home till 2. Curses.
But I went to the harbor for lunch with my mom and papou Steve, which was nice, ya know?
Plus there was all this drama down there. It made me laugh. :P

Drama is totally my obsession. :D:D:D:D

I dont know why i name this the things I do. So random. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Woah. Theres 6 year olds hitting eachother in the "ballsacks" in my front lawn. Its really amusing. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well ... to them (ants), you are just an unknown territory that need to be explored.

Plus, they generally live in 2-D.
Though space can be tricky sometimes.
For example, a wire can be 1-D to use, but 2D or 3D to ants.

That is, 3D within 1D, sort of.