Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Baaaaack. xD

Someone told me to write a blog, so, what do you know. Here I am, finally with the happy happy internets.
My explanation is simply.. My momma didnt pay for it. Whoosh, you know, thats the sort of thing that keeps you off the computer for a while. No internet.. Nothing to do, really.


The only reason i decided to put up with it was cause i got a text from Kelly saying Photo said ATC was up. And I was like "OH NOES!" So I grabbed Perrys computer and ran out to the front lawn to see what the hell was going on.

So, when I am online, i am sitting in the front yard, being stared at by the gangsters who walk by, my freaky neighbor always tries to look up my skirt, the grass itches, and the log I usually sit on makes my ass hurt. Its hard, you know?

But on a lighter note, I have baby chickennnnsss! Delilah, Blink, and Fuzzle. They rock my socks, I say.
Little fuzzies.

Alright, the computer is charged up again. Time to go back out to the lawn and post some more stuff.. As well as this blog. :P Then do math homework.
Then make a pie.

Oh yeah. Homework.
Alyssa is in summer school, cause she FAILED everything. Bahahaha. Im so cool, I know. But yeah. Summer school....
To the lawn. AWAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greenie:

It is good to see you back online again.
(Thought you were dead ... lol)

Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing later on after having everything passed compared to the current situation - everything failed.

XD