Saturday, June 23, 2007

My lawn smells like...

Beer.

Oh. My. God.

Hahaha. I had the funniest night last night, I swear.

So i was out on the lawn, using my internet to check on ATC, and these scary dudes show up, and my mom and I were like WTF?
So then they come out into the front lawn with a board and a table.
Beer games. :D The old neighbors did that too...


So we left, and I was singing Afroman, and the Italian dude laughed at me. :P

So anyway, fast forward to about like.. 11:30. The party was looouuud. But Im used to it, cause my neighbors [on my side of the house] have loud parties ALL the time. So i was listening to James Blunt, when I start to hear like, footsteps. Then my mom came in laughing, and goes "Some drunk person tried to run down the side of the house and tripped over everything!"
Cause she has tomato baskets on that side of the house to keep people out...


So naturally I was laying in bed going "What the hell? Are they playing tag or something?"
Then my mom came in AGAIN, and shes like "Psst. I think they got raided."


There were giggling people on my side of the house, and my mom leans out the window and goes "If you guys are hiding from the cops, you better shut up. They'll hear you."
They were silent for like, 20 seconds. :P


Later we went down there, and the cops said there were like, 300 people there. 300! That house is NOT that big. I should know. I lived there. But.. This morning, my mom went out to investigate what was left.. The entire front yard is SPOTLESS. You'd never know. But if you look down the sidewalk in front of the pink house and the one past that, there's red cups. xD

Fucking HUGE party dood. It went down the sidewalk, down the driveway, all through the house, and probably into the street.
After all the cops were gone, the guys were on the side of the house [their house, not ours] laughing hysterically. One guy was like "Its all youuurrr faaaauuuulllt!"
I was sitting on my moms bed laughing at that point.
Cool huh? :P


Haha. I just came out here.. Its really cool. The trashcans are FULL of stuff, and theres a few cups here and there... The entire front yard smells terrible... xD

Mike is out here washing his car, and the beer game.. table thing is sitting here, empty and innocent. :P
I hope the people who live here dont get in too much trouble.. Apparently there were a LOT of minors out here last night.. gah.
What a memorable birthday party though. :D:D:D:D


The mist from Mike's car feels good. Even though its all cold out here. xD

Oh. A bee.

Anyway, for some reason i cannot get the internet out here.. Ill have to go halfway down the driveway and see if I can get the other one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm ... How's rolling? XD