Thursday, August 13, 2009

kiss my eyes.

Listening To : Prelude 12/21 -- AFI
Activity[s] : Looking for a new house... nothing, really.

So.
My summer. Has been pretty much.. Boring. Yeah.
I havent really done anything, gone anywhere, made any huge change in myself or my life...
Sure, the first month was chock full of drama, confusion, and me trying to figure out what the hell was going on with my life, but that doesn't really count, considering it all got worked out...

Meanwhile, all that stupid drama left me with fewer friends than I can count on one hand that I can go out and do anything with, and a tendency to recall amusing memories about people who I haven't talked to in two months, which gets awkward stares from whoever Im talking to.
"Hahaha. Once, Wishiah and I..."
And my mother just sits there and raises one eyebrow, like "Why do you keep talking about her if you say she pisses you off so much?"
And then Im like "... Oh yeah. Well. She was my best friend, I guess.."
But its still awkward. Which sort of sucks. But oh well.

Whenever I see ads for the Hannah Montana movie, I get all sentimental, and look back on that movie as being the last thing all of us did together as friends...
I think it was the night of Junior/Senior [aka Anacapa's lame version of prom]... Anyway.

My new task is to find us a place to live.
Which is NOT an easy task, I'll have you know. Its like, nearly impossible, actually.
Its so freakishly expensive to live in Santa Barbara, finding a place to rent under $2500 is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
Okay thats a lie. But Im really picky. But still. Virtually impossible.
Though I found one around the corner from school. Which seems kind of creepy, to be honest. But whatever. xD
I found some other ones, too, but whatever.

...
Im really tired of being bored, you know that.
Bleh.
Ill add more later.
I TOTALLY WILL, TOO. I promise.

No comments: