Sunday, July 26, 2009

it'd be tragic, if those evil robots win.

You Are The Moon
The Hush Sound

Shadows all around you,
as you surface from the dark
.
Emerging from the gentle grip
of night's unfolding arms
.

Darkness, darkness everywhere,
do you feel all alone?

The subtle grace of gravity,
the heavy weight of stone
.

You don't see what you possess,
a beauty calm and clear
.
It floods the sky and blurs the darkness
like a chandelier
.

All the light that you possess
is skewed by lakes and seas
.
The shattered surface,
so imperfect,
is all that you believe
.

I will bring a mirror,
so silver, so exact
.
So precise, and so pristine,
a perfect pane of glass
.

I will set the mirror up,
to face the blackened sky
.
You will see your beauty
every moment that you rise.

xxx

Drinking : Purple Monster!
Activity[s] : Music hunting!

I seriously think that may be one of the prettiest goddamn songs I have ever heard.
Im like, in awe. Its freaking gorgeous, and I absolutely adore it.

Ive been having an interesting time of things, lately.
People from my past are coming back to haunt me.
And then I end up having to break up with someone Im not even dating.
I shouldn't have to justify why I refuse to cheat, but for some reason, I did.
And it was horrible.
[this is alex, im talking about, by the way. stupid manwhore.]

HER NAAAAME. IS YOSHIIIMEEEH.
Shes a blackbelt in karate! [hay hay!]
Working for the ci-taaay,
shes got to discipline her bodyyy.
Cause she knows that.
Its demandinggg.
To deeeefeeeat, those evil machinnees.
I know she can beat them!
Oh Yoshimeeeh, they dont believe meeeh!
But you wont let those robots eat meeeh! Yoshimeeeeh!

The best song, possibly ever.
I mean, how can you beat a line like "She knows she has to defeat them, so shes taking lots of vitamins!"
Good job, Yoshimi.

I dont really have anything idiotic to tell you, to be honest. o.o

No comments: