Friday, August 14, 2009

ugh.

This is a short post.
Because Im not doing anything worthwhile right now, etc.

But I just wanted to say.
I woke up this morning to my mother screaming to... no one, really... about how she was going to "horsewhip the little bitch and send her to live with her father". Because I never clean / do anything / help / etc.
So while she was napping or whatever, I was like "Okay! Lets prove the psycho wrong!"
So I spent 2 and a half hours cleaning up...
I took out the recycling, put away the dry dishes, cleaned up the diningroom table, straightened the rug in the living room, re-madeup the couch, organized all the shit on this random desk, picked up ALL the junk behind the couch, put away all the video games...

Did she notice?
Of course not.
She was still in a bitchy goddamn mood, didn't even glance at anything I'd done...
And as she left, she said "It doesn't help that you never do anything, Alyssa."

MEANWHILE.
She ALWAYS notices when my little brother does something.
Seriously.
She's blind to anything I do.
And it sucks.
Back to cleaning.
Hopefully she'll notice something, this time.

Do you think she'd notice if I just burned everything? x.x

No comments: