Saturday, February 02, 2008

Well, shoooot.

Listening To : Milkshake - Goodnight Nurse
Eating : Hot Cheetos.
Drinking : Acai juice.
Current Activity(s) : Talking on msn, Facebooking, reading HP fanfics.

(Nifty little intro, dontchya think? ^-^)

I have made an official decision.
I am going to cease trying to be affectionate, in hopes a nuclear war will not ensue.
-sigh-
Everyone always misunderstands me, bastards...
I mean.. Honestly.
If I try and prove to people I care about them, everyones like "Ooh, Im better than you!" "Ooh, why am I not on the listtt!?" "Who the hell is that? Why are they important!?"
-sigh-
It just makes life waaay to complicated, you know?
Not that I have anything against misunderstandings..
I just feel really guilty.
Its like.. What I do.

And now my juice is gone.
For the record, acai juice is the ONLY kind of juice I actually like.
Tis delicious.
And sooo good for me, too. ^-^;

Anywho. Since I stayed up till 7 in the morning (though Im not complaining, it was fun..), I didnt wake up till like.. 5.
I sleep a lot. xD
So now Im praying I wont be up all night..
That'd suck.
xD

I wanna write a story though..
Or roleplay..
Or SOMETHING.
x.x

No comments: