Thursday, February 07, 2008

Oooh, shopping!

Listening To : Famous Last Words - MCR
Eating : Brown sugar and butter.. In a cup.. YEAH.
Drinking : Water.
Present Activity(s) : Talking on SF, playing on msn, hoping my computer doesnt die again. xD

Okay. So. You can tell a lot about people by reading their shopping list, or looking in their cart.
For example.
Here's our shopping list.
(Kudos if you can tell which parts are inspired by me.)

- Bottled water
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Teriyaki sauce
- Hot Cheetos
- Acai juice
- Butter
- Peanut butter
- Garlic
- Black pepper
- English muffins
- Mayonnaise
- Buttermilk
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch

And I think thats all we have right now, haha.
But yeah.
<3
Food.
Does that make you want to stay with us? xD

(Answers : My influences are; water, cheetos, sugar, acai juice, and english muffins. I absolutely HATE buttermilk, btw.)

Anyway.
I hate immature people. x.x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog, Greenie. -huggles-

And I just realized what the name meant. Doofusbrain, are I. And yeah, since you hate immature people, I s'pose I should start running now and sobbing. -sobs-

alyssa. said...

Idiot.
I wasnt talking about you.