Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's

Listening To : I Will Find You - Enya
Drinking : Water
Activity(s) : Playing with Simfinity, trying to get a magazine page done in photoshop, bugging people on msn

Okaaaaay.
Lets do this thingy.

Valentines Day.
Even when Im not single.
I hate it.
So much. xD

Although this yeaaarrrrr...
Well let me start from the beginning.

I got hardly any sleep, cause I was nervous as fuck. (You would have been too, dont judge me.)
So on the 14th I was cleaning and sleeping and wasting time, of courseee.
And my little brother and I decided to run down the driveway.
And I fell.
And completely destroyed my knee(s), feet, hands, and hips. Yay.
So I was in pain. Still am.
I nearly passed out, actually. It was trippy.

So anyway.
The cute boy got here -right- after I finished washing blood off myself. xD
And he brought me irises.
And chocolate.
Which I still need to eat... xD

And...
Hes nice and warm to cuddle up to. <3>

No comments: