Saturday, November 24, 2007

Why do i always have to think of a title..?

I randomly thought of something...

So once I was watching this movie, and they were gonna hang this guy. So, being evil bastards, they gave his daughter a gun, and said "If you can shoot the rope, your daddy will fall, and we wont kill him.", knowing shed miss.
And sure enough, she ended up killing her dad.

It was so sad.. You could tell he knew shed miss, cause she'd never fired a gun, and he was still telling her shed make it, that hed be okay...

Can you imagine...?
Ugh.
Just wanting to save your dad, and ending up killing him yourself.
So yeah, she ended rto grow up and shoot the shit out of them.
But still.

Im crying all over again. -rolls eyes-
I cry to much.

And.
Im a fucking moron.
Im going around hurting people for.. no reason, really.

I need to fucking think before I speak.
Even though I thought I did....

No comments: