Thursday, November 15, 2007

Im not okay. :DDD

Okie dokie.

xD I love this song.
"Im not o-fucking-k."

Anyway.
Im hungry.
And theres no food for me to attempt to eat.
Even my ungodly collection of pudding is gone.
My brother ate it all. D:
Fat pig.

The other night.. Umm.. The 13th I think..
I wrote a super long blog post.
But its stuck on my other computer. D:
Id burn it to a disk, but that computer doesnt work that way!
Gah.
It was awesome.
Long.
Very long.
With lots of thoughts on things...
Lovely. :D

So, instead of enlightening you on what I write about at 11pm, Im eating babyfood, feeling sick and miserable.
Yay!

Oh. I went to the neurologist today.
He was a babe.
Totally.
PLUS.
Hes one of the best for like, hundreds of miles.
Ooooh wow.
He was so nice too. :D
Nice, cute, smart.. Probably rich... <33
[Im so shallow]

So.
Ummm..
What else.

Arch has a sister named Alyssa.
Thats so weird. o.O
Like.. Wtf.

And now my mother is annoying me.
While Im trying to listen to music.
And ignore her.
AND SHE WONT LET ME.
That ho.
Whats her problem. D:

By the way.
My ear wont stop hurting.
Its depressing. :p

No comments: